Receive 1 sek for every 10 sek you spend.
At MTR Express we aim for simplicity in everything we do. In our loyalty program - Club Xpress - we have therefore done away with all complex rules and give you as a member 1 SEK in return for every 10 SEK spent. One Club Xpress point is worth 1 SEK and can be used to buy tickets on any departure – simple isn’t it?
In addition you get a number of benefits based on how much you travel
Our basic level.
- Earn and spend points on all departures. 1 sek in bonus for each 10 sek you spend.
- Priority to special offers and promotions.
You will be upgraded to this level after you have earned over 500 points during 12 months.
- All white level benefits are also included in this membership level.
- Free coffee and tea on board no matter what ticket type you travel with.
- Always a 10% discount in our café on board. Does not apply to alcohol.
- 25% extra points (a total of 1.25 sek per 10 kr you spend).
You will reach this level once you have earned over 1500 points during 12 months
- All benefits from white and red level are also included in this membership level
- Always 20% discount in our café on board. Does not apply to alcohol.
- Next seat free no matter what ticket type you travel with.
- 50% extra points (a total of 1.50 sek per 10 kr you spend).
Already a member of Club Xpress from before?
Club Xpress looks almost the same as before except for some improvements.
- As of the re-launch, new membership levels are based on points instead of number of trips.
- Your old membership number will no longer work and you will get a new membership number and have to choose a new password when recreating your account.
- It will be possible to recreate your account until June 30, 2020.
We thank you for waiting so patiently for the re-launch of Club Xpress and will extend the validity of your membership level up to the end of 2020. You who have previously been a member will get back your previous level, points that you had previously and also points for all trips you made this year, assuming you used the same e-mail when booking that you were registered with before.
Questions and answers
Will the extension of my level be valid throughout 2020?
Yes, the extension will be valid throughout 2020.
Will I get points for trips I made while Club Xpress was gone?
Yes, as long as you have used the same e-mail for bookings that you were previously registered with.
My points or level do not match what I should have. What do I do?
Fill out this form and customer service will help you as soon as possible.
Is there a deadline to recreate my old account?
Yes, the last day to recreate your account is June 30, 2020.
How long are my points valid?
In general points are valid during the year they were earned and the following two years. Since Club Xpress has not been available during seven months in 2019 we have extended the validity period of points that were earned in 2018 and 2019.
Points that were earned in 2018 can be used until December 31 2021. Points that were earned during 2019 can be used until December 31 2022. From 2020 and onward the regular conditions apply and points earned in 2022 will thus be valid until December 31 2022.
How long is my tier level valid?
In general points the membership tier level is valid during the year it was reached and the following year. Since Club Xpress has not been available during seven months in 2019 we have extended the validity period for tier levels that were earned in 2018, these will be valid until December 31 2021. For tier levels that were reached during 2020 the regular conditions apply and these are therefore valid until December 31 2021.
Do I earn points when I buy a commuter card?
Yes, you earn points for commuter card purchases just like you do when you buy tickets. If you. If you have a Annual card or a Half year card, you will also reach Black level. If you have a monthly card, you will get Red level. If you purchased a commuter card during the time when Club Xpress was not available you need to create an account and then fill out this form to get your status and points.
How does it work with Next Seat Free for Black members when travelling in FIX or FLEX?
If you are a Black member, you will get Next Seat Free also in FIX and FLEX when traveling alone. If you travel in a group, you will not get next seat free in FIX and FLEX.
Was this helpful?
If not, please take a look among other questions or get in touch with customer service.