SUSTAINABILITY AND COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
We have the greenest trains on the Swedish railways. But we don’t stop there.
The MTR group wants to contribute to sustainable community development. We strive for a balance between environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and good business practices by offering our coworkers, partners, and travellers options that are greener. We require a certain level of environmental friendliness and social responsibility in addition to their compliance with the law from our suppliers, contractors. and from ourselves.
We strive to:
- Cooperate and engage with communities through sustainable community development.
- Make efficient travel possible, safe, and reliable.
- Reduce our environmental and carbon footprint by minimizing energy consumption, emissions, and the use of chemicals.
- Promote diversity and safety within MTR and in the communities which we serve.
We are committed to continuously improving our sustainability efforts.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
For us at the MTR group, quality means our ability to satisfy the needs and expectations of our shareholders as well as our travellers in a way that every experience has the potential to lead to positive recommendations through:
- Maintaining a high standard of service and availability for our customers.
- Working on continuous development through improvement processes that involved all the employees.
- Provide quick, clear, and accurate information regarding our services.
- Continuously train and educate our employees to ensure a high level of competence in all levels of the company.
- Inform our current suppliers and contractors of our commitment to quality and set clear quality requirements for them.
- Assure that we meet the legal requirements for quality and continuously work to improve it.
Was this helpful?
If not, please take a look among other questions or get in touch with customer service.